Progressive Building Society will only collect, process and store information about you that:
- We have openly collected from you or
- we have openly collected from you with your consent.
We will only collect information that is relevant to providing you with a service.
We will keep your information while you have a relationship with us and for any retention period that we are legally required to meet.
If, to provide you with a service, we need to transfer your information to another company, we will tell you. We will not disclose any such information outside Progressive Building Society except:
- to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies
- to persons acting as our agents under strict code of confidentiality
- as required by law or regulation.
Otherwise we will keep information about you confidential.
If you use standard e-mail for communication with Progressive, you should be aware that Progressive cannot guarantee that it remains confidential whilst in transit.
All e-mail sent to Progressive will be monitored and checked to ensure systems security.
For further information please click on the Data Protection link in the Related Links section.